Headsets not working with my 920?

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Is there any reason why ive tried 3 headsets, 3 aux cables and my 920 does not want to pick up full sound from one ear? I can get SOME sound but not full sound out of the right side of any headphones. time to return it?

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I had pairing issues with my 920 using two different headsets - a Jabra Supreme UC and a Plantronics Voyager HD. Turns out it was more of an issue with how I was engaging them and answering calls. I don't think Windows Phone 8 works well with the wearing sensor the Voyager HD has, because regardless if I have the headset on my ear or not all the audio goes there. (It shouldn't) I've been using my Supreme so often I didn't notice this issue until I couldn't get the volume issues with the Jabra fixed. (Headset issue, not Windows Phone or Lumia) Yesterday I had a pair of earbuds that I have had for about 6 months die on me. At first I was worried it was my phone but a pair of headphones from my Nexus S 4G work just fine.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
You could call through Customer Service and talk to tech support. They will probably have you restart the phone, reset the phone and then offer to replace the phone by taking it to the place you purchased it from. Not even 14 days in and you are having audio issues, not sure if it is firmware, software or hardware. AT&T might just up and replace it. Go that route.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786