ATTENTION VERIZON 8x USERS

gavlop

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if everyone has already done this or not, but after I learned about how Best Buy is selling the 8x for half the price, I decided to return my store bought 8x to verizon that i got on the 15th. Granted, i would have to pay the $35 restocking fee, but i would still be saving $65 if i returned my current phone and bought it from Best Buy. I went to my local verizon store and explained my situation. I don't know if this is standard procedure or if the salesperson was just a really nice guy, but he told me that he can take off $65 from my bill since i had paid through credit and the bill takes a couple days to register.

Essentially, along with saving $65, i saved all that time traveling between stores and making changes to my (would have been) new phone.

If you were in the same situation as me (learning about best buy's $99 8x after buying it from verizon at $199), I suggest you go back to verizon and explain your situation and save yourself some cash.

ealexand#CB

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Target and Wirefly have it for net price of $79.99

Target ($129.99 - $50 Target Gift Card)
Wirefly.com ($129.99 - $50 BoA Credit Card statement credit via AddItUp)

Rhodie469

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Is this the price for Target in store as well as online? When I looked on the site I didn't see anywhere to show me if it's in stock in local stores or not.
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos