Found Great Ear Buds for 8x w/ Beats

ut_jd

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know about a recent find I had. I am in NO way an audiophile, but I do enjoy good music and movies. Seeing as the 8x has Beats, I was looking for very inexpensive, yet impressive, ear buds for my phone. I was in Kmart (yes, I'm from a small town and actually still shop at Kmart) and found the Panasonic HJE120 headphones on sale for 7.99. I did a quick check of reviews on Amazon (using my 8x of course) and found it to have 1614 reviews with an average 4.3 rating. I proceeded to buy these, plug them in, and listen. I have to say, they are VERY impressive (for the price) on the 8x.

So if anybody out there is looking for cheap ear buds that perform well with Beats on the 8x, give these a look. Once again, these are NOT going to be top of the line ear buds, but for the price, you can't beat them!

From Kmart for under $8, with immediate gratification ;):
Panasonic RP-HJE120 Earbud Headphones: Rock & Roll with Sears

From Amazon for under $6 in a dozen colors:
Amazon.com: Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black: Electronics

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. I've been looking to replace my ear buds for a while but I can't bring myself to spend much on anything. My current ear buds were cheap but they sound terrible. Will definitely give these a try.

GreenScrew

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got a couple sets of the Panasonic buds from Amazon. Great sound for such a low price. Decent bass. And they do a nice job of blocking ambient sound because they fill your ear. Nice call!

I got the blue ones. The blue doesn't match the Cali Blue of the phone, but still looks decent. Quite a bit bright blue color. Would be sweet if it matched the California blue better, but not a big deal for me at all probably never be able to match the blue color of the 8x.

poken1151

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. I bought some noise-hush of ebay and they at first seemed pretty good for my 920. Even tested a call with my old cell, seemed fine. Either I'm incredibly destructive or bad lucked, because when I called my gf later on nothing but static and noise. Tested it again with my own cell and sure enough horribleness. Will give these a try, thanks OP.

EDIT: Sigh, scratch that. Need a head set, no mic on headphones, sigh. Thanks however :) If anyone has a good suggestion lemme know.

jkarasch

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a pair of Skull Candy Ink'd headphones from my work. They are normally $20.00 and they sound plenty good to me. Kill my ears if i'm not careful and the colors match with my black phone and blue case. They also have a microphone in the line but haven't tested that yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte