Automatic clock not working.

barne19801

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I am now on my second 820 after the first had terrible battery life. The second phone seems much better so far so im not sure what caused that. But both this phone and my first phone wont set the time automatically. My brother has the 8x and it wont work on his either. You can select it and come out but it wont update. Has anyone else noticed this? We are in the uk.

dtiapril

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Same here - I'm on Orange and the time is usually out by an hour, sometimes more. Good job I checked as it nearlly didn't set my alarm off on time and I would have been late for work! I have just set it manually for now but this is fairly annoying...

tehtog

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Not all networks support the system whereby it updates the time and most of their systems automatically adjust for daylight savings. The problem being that your phone does too leaving you an hour out. Best option is always to set the time manually.

barne19801

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
When i reset the phone its almost 12 hours out, it actually never updates all in automatic, i have set it manually its not an issue i have just never had to do it on a phone for almost the last decade lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb