Phone exchange help!!

leo9212

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So i had the 920 since the 12th of this month and it looks like there is already dust particles forming inside the front camera. I use a case and a screen protector as i like to cautious. So i called AT&T regarding the issue i talked to about 6 people in total 4 phone and 2 online chat. Most of them either transfer me to other number or tell me that since there is dust under the screen that my warranty has been voided i told them there is nothing i did. So i contacted Nokia to get help on this situation and they said they will email me back with information tomorrow. I bought Lumia 920 just to try something different, but it has been nothing but a headache since my pre-order. what i don't even understand is what does 14 day return policy supposed to be then.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Just bull**** them and say your phone keeps overheating while it charges and it causes it to freeze and you have to hard reset.

done.

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
take your paperwork and the box to a local store - tell them about the dust and that it powers off and on randomly, tell them to exchange it, you have 14 days to return or exchange it - I exchanged mine twice yesterday (yes, twice in one day).

leo9212

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Dust inside the Front Camera? Can you take a picture and post?

It still hasn't affected the picture, but seems like the dust particles keep moving closer to the camera. There are actually a lot of dust particles in the earpiece I was about to use the air duster and that's when i realized that there are particles getting in the Front camera it seems like last 2 days they have increased and I thought instead i should just get it exchanged with in the 14 day return policy, but apparently i can't as of right now.

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
i had dust under my screen, my battery came loose inside(i can hear it shaking hard against the body) and it did vibrate crazy weird. also screen was unresponsive when plugged it. went to the store and got a replacement. traded in the cyan for white, and i must say the white works alot better. no crazy vibrate rattle and the screen is flawless. take it to your local store and exchange

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon