UK Wireless Charger offer

Boggy79

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, apologies if this has already been answered on the forum but I couldn't find it.

I've finally received my 920 and it's every bit as sexy a phone as I had hoped. Being in the UK I know I have to go to NokiaFreeCharger.com and fill out the details and they'll send it to me.
However I got to the Unique Code field and stopped. There's nothing on or in my box clearly stating Unique Code. Can anyone who's successfully registered give me a hint as to where I can find my code?

Thanks

JammyGitz

Banned
Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a phones 4 u offer. You have to wait 14 days from the activation date before you can fill out the form. You can leave the unique code box blank (confirmed with Nokia's helpline).

timetex

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I went into an EE store yesterday to pick up a PAYG 920 on Orange. At first they refused to sell me one on PAYG until I asked them to check their systems, quoted the price (?399) and they suddenly found they were able to do so... :)

Whilst getting the phone, I made sure they grabbed a wireless charger too (not interested in the free headphones they are handing out at the moment) and lo-and-behold, I have one! :) Black, to match the phone...

Works perfectly with my EE 4G SIM in it... despite the store and CS being adamant it would be locked to Orange. Jokers.

dtiapril

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Officially it's only Phones 4 U and this site confirms that you can claim without entering a unique code. I guess there's no harm in trying?

I did buy from P4U and am now waiting for the 14 day period to be up so I can claim :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for my charger this morning, everything on the site seemed to suggest it's gone through properly but there's no email confirming it or anything in my inbox. Is this normal?

Boggy79

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
EE website were offering the free charger while stocks lasted. This was taken down around the 12th or 13th. I'm guessing they ran out of stock and decided that irrespective of when the order was placed they'd send them out to the first people lucky enough to get their phones.

sudakoma

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine also arrived today. I entered my details on the site on November 16th and apart from the confirmation on the site that my request had been successful and the plate was on its way I have heard nothing. I was getting slightly worried and phoned the helpline on the site at the weekend but was told delivery can take up to 28 days....Now to find somewhere to put it. :wink:

Sharpmango

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on mine, i filled in details 5th dec. They didn't have my imei number so they had to update their systems first. Purchased phone 9th nov, hope the charger arrives soon

Daniel Edwards

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
And to rub salt in... I also got my charging plate today too... ;-)
Thanks phones4U, New Nokia 920, free charging plate and free 360 wireless speaker.... :love:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb