Wireless Charger Order from AT&T

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone on 11/7 with Business Care. The tried to order online, but there was an issue with the price so I had to call in. After over an hour of arguing with them that I was entitled to a free wireless charger they finally agreed to add it to the order. Then I was told by the rep that they could not find it and they would note my account that I should get it for free, but that I would need to go to a store or call back. I called back last Friday and was able to order it. The process again taking almost an hour. I received an email with order details that contained a link to check the order status. I checked all week and the order never showed up in my account.

I called yesterday and was told that there was no order. They did not have any record of it. They agreed to resend it to me, and that they would overnight it. I received the same confirmation email and again it has not shown up in my account. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm hoping that it will just show up, but I'm concerned since getting an email saying that there is an order apparently does not mean that the order actually exists.

AT&T has made this a very frustrating experience and wasted hours of my time for something that should have taken 10 - 20 minutes total.

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
AT&T took care of my wireless charger order when I bought my phone on the day they came out. I received several emails from AT&T telling me that my charger should arrive tomorrow (11/23).

DKDogz54

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Same for me. Except i never receive email confirmations for it. But they got records of it on their system. I don't see much people getting the chargers, so I can wait a little longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs