nokia lumia 920 access point is missing

zuzelu

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hy...i bought a lumia 920 from normal shop computers/phones etc ( not operatore mobile shop) the phone was with Vodafone operatore ,finally i knew it you can use any kind of operators ( mine is WIND ) so i bought ...at home i cut my sim card ( wind ) to fix in phone etc etc and worked to call,txt, etc . The problem is after 2 days ( today ) i activated the internet on my sim card ( wind) and is not worked,after some research i found that ,,ACCESS POINT,, is missing so i cant create access for WIND...already did the updates from 1 day..
SO How can i fix it ??? TY

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Is the phone unlocked?

You're in Europe?

You don't have a Nokia Network Settings application on your phone? Can you connect to WiFi and see if you can find a Nokia Network Settings application in the marketplace

zuzelu

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes Europe / Italy........ wi-fi is work ......when im turning on the phone it's show VODAFONE logo ...but im using another operatore WIND and is work to call/ recive etc..only thing is this with access point is missing .
I went to WIND site and its said lumia 920 have auto setting for internet or u can do it manual but need to go ACCESS POINT which is missing from menu ...

mans550

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
thanks very much for that Nokia920, it sorted my problem out too :)

do you know were i can get other setting apps? I am missing Network+

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786