Has Anyone Successfully Unlocked their Nokia Lumia 920 through 3rd Party Source?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
hi
have u recived your code or still waiting i have ordered from same website for my nokia lumia 920?? please reply thanks

Hey, they told me to confirm my IMEI after 2 weeks so they could check an alternative database. The next day they said they couldn't give me a code and refunded me the full price. I haven't been able to find anyone else that can do it. Might wait til other people pop up that have unlocked their phones.

Shahid Mehmood

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey, they told me to confirm my IMEI after 2 weeks so they could check an alternative database. The next day they said they couldn't give me a code and refunded me the full price. I haven't been able to find anyone else that can do it. Might wait til other people pop up that have unlocked their phones.

hey
try mrunlock.com they claiming they can unlock the phonr

yustheman

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
well wish me luck, as i have tried the one recommended above mrunlock.com, to be honest i think they are going to say that they cannot do it and to try again in a few weeks. I just cannot believe the fiasco caused by the lumia 920 launch in the UK. Paid sim free price from phones4u and id expect it unlocked to all networks. I bought the phone before they started to mention it on the website and on twitter that it was locked. My own fault should of returned it when i had the chance but could not go through with it. Well heres to waiting...... LOL rant over for now ha.
Any other ideas people????????????

strider2

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I Just Bought a Locked AT&T Phone.
I want to Unlock this and Use it on T-Mobile USA.
If anyone has success unlocking the AT&T USA Lumia 920, please tell me the details.
I am staring at a beautiful Brick that I cant do anything as I just have a T-Mobile SIM Card.

Also someone was saying that their phone is 46/2012 or 45/2012...What is this and how do we find it on the Phone?

Thanks.

stjeffrey

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
My friend just bought another phone from Rogers and we successfully got it unlock from cellunlocker.net in under 2 hours.
This one was a 47/2012. So that's 1 for 2 46/2012 and 1 for 1 47/2012

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
well wish me luck, as i have tried the one recommended above mrunlock.com, to be honest i think they are going to say that they cannot do it and to try again in a few weeks. I just cannot believe the fiasco caused by the lumia 920 launch in the UK. Paid sim free price from phones4u and id expect it unlocked to all networks. I bought the phone before they started to mention it on the website and on twitter that it was locked. My own fault should of returned it when i had the chance but could not go through with it. Well heres to waiting...... LOL rant over for now ha.
I emailed them today and they said they can unlock them for ?20 which is amazing value. They are based in Birmingham and seem to respond to their customers quickly. I don't know how long they take to unlock a phone but please please keep us updated if they can unlock your 920!!!

strider2

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Shahid Mehmood

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

mr unlock should send you code i emailed them to ask if they can do it or not and they reply they can unlock lumia 920. unfortauntally i already pay to cellunlocker.net for mine lumia so waiting till nxt friday :(

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
mrunlock also says they can unlock at&t 920s. I'm going to email them and see if they tested their codes. If tries to unlock an at&t model from them keep us updated, please!

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
anyone that bought an at&t Lumia 920 with the hopes of getting it unlocked is going to be sadden... the at&t Lumia 920 will remain locked to at&t for the entire time it is exclusive to that network.

just google unlocking the lumia 900 and you can read the huge amount of failed attempts without success

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I heard about the 900, which is why I'm not getting my hopes up. But it doesn't hurt to ask. I didn't buy a 920 yet, so if all else fails I'll just buy an international 920. Hopefully the price drops for Christmas...

jtran51

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I had a 45/2012, 46/2012, and 47/2012 with Rogers in Edmonton.

None of the 3 were able to be unlocked by cellunlocker.net. mrunlock.com and unlock.canadagsm.ca failed with the 45/2012.

The 45/2012 was purchased from a Microsoft Store and the 46/2012 and 47/2012 were purchased from Tbooth.

ombadboy

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I visited a couple of those high-street unlocking guys, and they said they could do it for 25 GBP and 40GBP respectively.. Anyone had luck with them? I don't know if I trust them or not..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention