Do not have option in "Settings -> Applications -> Photos + Camera -> Skydrive"

defnz

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Do not have option in "Settings -> Applications -> Photos + Camera -> Skydrive"

It's the same for New Zealand as well, those settings don't appear.

Last edited:

Munkeyphyst

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
It's the same for New Zealand as well, those settings don't appear.

I'm not sure why adjusting the photo quality is region specific but that is pretty ******ed

yeah, I changed my region from US to Australia and New Zealand, and both resulted in the loss of options under settings, backup, photos. Pretty lame. I can't imagine what the reasoning for that.

StefEBear

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Do not have option in "Settings -> Applications -> Photos + Camera -> Skydrive"

What a silly thing to turn off for Australia/New Zealand. Nokia need to fix that on it's next little patch I think.
Or is it Microsoft having something just for those spoilt Americans that get all the extra stuff that no one else gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drg

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

Just to confirm so there's no more posts about how to do it, I got mine from Harvey Norman, unlocked and I don't have the option either. So looks like a pathetic Australia (and by the sounds of it New Zealand) restriction. Wasn't the only reason i upgraded but was really looking forward to it because plan is to take the photo with the phone and then view it on my surface, but no point as resulotion is mud. i think we need to kick up a fuss about this because it's so lame for it to be just turned off for our region. what's up with that. will be speaking to sheeds to see if he can shed any light on it.

PhotoAnt

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

yeah, I changed my region from US to Australia and New Zealand, and both resulted in the loss of options under settings, backup, photos. Pretty lame. I can't imagine what the reasoning for that.

I am from Singapore and I also do not have the option to upload via WiFi ��

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

I've just set mine to US, haven't really found any problem with doing so. I just switch to AU when I want to buy an app.

PhotoAnt

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

The option to upload with different resolution is only available In N America...the rest of the world is second class!

Thanks Munkeyphst. I have seen screenshots of what it should look like on the net but for me these options are missing - I only have "Don't upload" or "Upload" and no other settings. Sounds like my other Australian friends have the same problem. Wonder if this is something to do with the Telstra rom we have here. CRAP as that's the main reason I've upgraded to be honest!!!!View attachment 23676

Wallis24

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Also in Australia. Mine also missing those options. Only way to upload video is transfer the video from the videos folder into the photos folder by plugging into your pc via usb and cutting and pasting the video. Once its in the photos folder it shows up in photos and the skydrive option is available.

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
There are numerous regions where the option is missing. Mine is Cyprus. However I found these settings in my separate Skydrive app but I doubt it controls any automatic uploads from the camera. I can understand legal issues with some settings but what the giggity does it matter what size I like the photos I take to be stored in?!?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs