Lumia 920 text not as crisp as iPhone 4?

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
We compared the iPhone 4 and 5 and the L920 yesterday and even the Apple fanboys agreed that the L920 had a better screen with clearer text and better colors...

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
The Iphone is so overrated and in my opinion its a fad! All the kids in school want them and now the parents are getting them. I was never impressed by apple at all in fact I know more people that dislike their Iphone then ones that actually like them. I not totally knocking the Apple experience but they are just another smart phone. Its quite possible when Rim launches Blackberry 10 we will see a whole new platform that's attracts millions of new users and converts.

tomatoes11

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't have either to compare but what is that makes the iphone 5 text crisper? Whiter background? Font style? That clear type stuff Microsoft claims make their font on low resolution displays retina?

I mean there is technically a reason if true and it is not ppi because the 920 has a higher one and it shouldn't be aspect ratio since 15:10 is similar to the 3:2 of the iphone 4s and the 16:9 should make the text on the iphone 5 appear tall and skinny possibly affecting how text looks.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what you looking at. My Lumia 920 text look just as good than my Wife iPhone 4S. My wife want the Lumia and she is an iPhone fan for last three generation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss