WhatsApp is back now

Sumit8

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Did i missed it? OH MY GOD...

here is a mail i got from the WhatsApp Team after ranting about it not being available:

Max, Dec 03 17:28 (PST):
Hi,
Thanks for your message. Sorry, WhatsApp is not fully supported on Windows Phone 8 and we cannot comment on future timelines.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!
Best / Saludos,
Max
WhatsApp Support Team

badboy2303

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I was able to download Whatsapp on my 920 on the 22nd? It showed up on the store for me and has been working fine ever since.. I don't understand why it's hidden for some people..

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
it was there till yesterday but now they 'hid it'. i did a reset yesterday night and now i can't re-download it (bad timing)

lol, same thing happened to me. Reset my phone, now stuck without it. Worst part is I don't have SMS plan (who in their right mind would pay $20/mo).

JamesTBurns

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the app store is weird. I panicked because I couldn't find Chase Mobile (which I have on my Telcel 610), then it just appeared today in the store.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I originally had an issue with it crashing every time I opened the app, but I uninstalled, to the re-install and it started working, but was killing my battery as I'm in a group chat that is constantly going throughout the day. I had to exit those groups and use it on my iPhone 5 only. The notification bar would stay up, with the screen on stuck!

I did this a while ago (reset)... prior to the app being removed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss