Endless synchronization loop (htc 8x)

jeshan862

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I bought the phone two days ago. Initially it was all fine and i happily downloaded and installed several apps from the store. Recently, however, i am having this problem of my account trying to synchronize like there's no tomorrow. I read somewhere that it could be due to skype so i uninstalled it but to no avail. Does anybody else is going through the same problem? Did anyone found a possible solution for it

Workbook89

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Do you happen to have the Facebook app installed? I noticed earlier today that if you post a status update the internal account used by the "Me" tile has issues connecting and syncing. It drained my battery REALLY fast until I messed with it.

Just a thought...

weepatc

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought the phone two days ago. Initially it was all fine and i happily downloaded and installed several apps from the store. Recently, however, i am having this problem of my account trying to synchronize like there's no tomorrow. I read somewhere that it could be due to skype so i uninstalled it but to no avail. Does anybody else is going through the same problem? Did anyone found a possible solution for it
Uninstall Skype & reboot the phone, that will fix it. See this article on WP Central:

http://www.windowscentral.com/skype-and-constant-syncing-problem-windows-phone-8
Sent from my HTC 8X using Board Express

Jingjin Yu

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Done that and restarted it, same problem. I wonder if Microsoft is notified about this problem. It needs to be fixed, fast...:(

Try this: turn off wifi and cellular data, that should stop the syncing loop. Make sure Skype is gone and reboot, then enable cellular data and wifi again. That took care of the sync loop problem for me. You can also install Skype again. Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos