How's the battery life?

rplyons

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
The first 3 days of ownership of my Lumia 820 were terrible, the Battery only lasted for 6-7 hours...on stand-by with the screen off!!

Weirdly, after I'd used the Qi Wireless Charger for the first time the Battery instantly started lasting 14-16 hours and the 820 was no longer a Hot Potato...almost like the Qi Wireless Cover was unaware of the fact that it should turn itself off when not in use, until having been used!

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Surprisingly, the battery life on my 820 has been incredible. So far, it's been better than the iPhone 4 I used to use. Granted, I've only had mine for 2 days, but even so. :) In these 2 days it's way outperformed the HTC 8X and Lumia 920 I had (each for a week) before it.

anon(5327037)

May 21, 2011
Visit site
The first 3 days of ownership of my Lumia 820 were terrible, the Battery only lasted for 6-7 hours...on stand-by with the screen off!!

Weirdly, after I'd used the Qi Wireless Charger for the first time the Battery instantly started lasting 14-16 hours and the 820 was no longer a Hot Potato...almost like the Qi Wireless Cover was unaware of the fact that it should turn itself off when not in use, until having been used!

Hey is that wireless shell the same texture as the stock shell? Does it add any thickness?

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey is that wireless shell the same texture as the stock shell? Does it add any thickness?

I have posted about this today: same quality as the original. It is, maybe, 1mm thicker. That is a good thing. It protects the camera better. As for the battery: it depends on what I use the phone for. Idle: battery goes 24+ hours. Running Nokia Drive(which is crap) I get maybe 2-3 hours out of it before it's on life support. No GPS activity and moderate internet/music use I get 14-16 hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6