Just got my wireless charging plate

thekonger

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Opened and set my phone on it and boom, works as advertised. A best-of-class phone with wireless charging capability for free? A no brainer. The 920 is a rock; mine is still like brand new.

I know, a 'so what' post, but I have to crow, best phone I have ever had.

:)

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I thought my charger would arrive today, but it didn't. Maybe because of the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US yesterday? Anyway, I hope to get mine tomorrow. I got my phone on 11/9...and the local AT&T store submitted my paperwork for the charger for me...

AndroidJay

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I also received mine today too. I am not sure, but I think the phone charges slower then plugging it in. Will give it a couple of days and see.

SteveISU

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
My att had the upright one. Gave me that one. Works well and has a NFC chip in the base that launches an app of your choice.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

itshi

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

thekonger

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I also received mine today too. I am not sure, but I think the phone charges slower then plugging it in. Will give it a couple of days and see.

I think it does charge about 20% slower mickey, at least that's what I read. Not that I care, it still charges wireless and that's awesome.

John Maynus

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing for me. When I called the order support number a while back the lady told me "Yes, on the notes on your account it shows you will be getting one. But it hasn't been processed or shipped yet." After all this time I haven't gotten it or heard anything else about it.

I asked about it in chat a few days ago and was told I needed to call order support again. The person in chat claimed they didn't even have any in stock yet anyways. Haven't called back yet but plan on it by Monday.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Still nothing for me. When I called the order support number a while back the lady told me "Yes, on the notes on your account it shows you will be getting one. But it hasn't been processed or shipped yet." After all this time I haven't gotten it or heard anything else about it.

I asked about it in chat a few days ago and was told I needed to call order support again. The person in chat claimed they didn't even have any in stock yet anyways. Haven't called back yet but plan on it by Monday.
I called earlier tonight and it was the same. I also asked if I could get a red plate given I had a red Lumia and the CSR said he didn't see where the color was noted, but that it Lilley meant it would match my phone. For those who received the plate, was it the same color as your phone?

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I called earlier tonight and it was the same. I also asked if I could get a red plate given I had a red Lumia and the CSR said he didn't see where the color was noted, but that it Lilley meant it would match my phone. For those who received the plate, was it the same color as your phone?

Black phone. Black plate shipped to me a week later. I'm assuming it IS based on your phone color.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Black phone. Black plate shipped to me a week later. I'm assuming it IS based on your phone color.

in the US the only plate that was supposed to be available was black. I don't doubt that they judged that restriction to try and get orders fulfilled more quickly though.

Redspeed93

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
You are correct. In theory you are only charging at 75% of the normal cable-charging method, but in reality you are probably charging even slower than 75% of the normal rate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99