Nokia Customer Care

Harish Rao

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Well, let me start with what has happened till now. I have been Nokia user for a long time and last couple of years I had switched to iPhone. When Lumia 920 was released with out a second thought I bought the phone on the day it was released in store. I had problems like heating up while on call/ batter drain in couple of hours. But these were all something which would eventualy get fixed, my main problem was feedback or echo during calls. I get to hear myself on my phone while on call and if I am in car and m AC/Heater is on, I can hear the wind blow from vent on the phone. Something that I should hear if the person on other side is out in breeze! I had reset my phone, exchanged the sim and aswell the handset and the problem continues. I got my first handset exchanged in store for a second handset and the saga continued. When I went back AT&T said they cannot exchange but need to call the warranty Dept of AT&T. So that happened and I got my third handset this week (all in 14 day time frame). AT&T personal did suggest I could exchange for any other handset than Lumia 920, but I still wanted to stick with my first choice.

Yesterday I called Nokia and the representative I spoke to, told me to send the phone to them after filling the form and it will be looked into and sent back in 7-10 business days. Since I was not in my city, I asked the Nokia personal to send me a email with steps to follow to send the phone (including where to find the repair form and things of that sort). She said it has been escalated to email dept and I should receive the email soon. I haven't received that email yet! But I figured out how to fill the form last night and did submit the repair form. Now, I haven't received the shipping label as well as the old email they were supposed to send. Today morning I called Nokia again and the representative made me fill my second repair form and said I should receive my shipping label in my email. It's been a while and I haven't received the shipping label yet! In past I had never called Nokia customer care as I had no problem with old sets of Nokia I had. Has anyone else here had similar problems with Nokia customer care?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz