AT&T LUMIA 920 Owners. Who recieved their free wireless charging pads yet?

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I ended up just getting the cradle at the store and paying the difference when I bought the phone. I read a lot of people saying they were sold out and had no idea when they would get them before I went now I am glad I did. I like the cradle better anyways, now my cats are less likely to step on my phone and scratch it or something.

invisik

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Got mine late last week. Amazing convenience, works great, charges as fast as when on a cord from what I can tell (I just leave it on there all the time).

Even my 3 year old can put it on the pad when he's done draining the battery in the Kids Corner!

Just wishing for an automotive version!

-m

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
just received my confirmation email from att. i'm getting my charger on friday. i'm soooo excited.

needless to say, i've jumped through hoops and **** to get it. att, by far has one of the worst customer service.

westex74

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Bought my 920 on launch day, received my charging pad about 2 weeks later on Monday, November 26th. Really cool and handy. Totally works as advertised. But it is kinda bizarre that the pad and cord are black but the plug is giant and white.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought my 920 on launch Friday. They messed up my order and didn't get the charging pad ordered that day. I had to go into the store a few days later, and they said the order has been placed. No word yet on when I may see the thing...

InnocuousScreenname

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Purchased my phone on Launch Day (November 9th), ordered my free charging pad (after a huge hassle) on the 11th, and it hasn't arrived. I call the ATT order tracking number, and it's still "being processed". Bummer.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Bought my red 920 in the local AT&T store on launch day. I received a shipping confirmation email for the charging plate yesterday.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

mamilo1

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Like I said before, I bought my phone on launch day and got the email with the Order Confirmation for the Wireless Charger. Today I finally got the email that my charger has shipped. Can't wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05