AT&T LUMIA 920 Owners. Who recieved their free wireless charging pads yet?

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I got my first one but had to return it since I returned the phone for a different color. Microsoft gave me one of the dock style stands when I bought from them and AT&T processed an order for me as well. This was on the 20th, so I am not terribly hopeful of seeing it before december.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Mine was ordered at the ATT store when I picked up my phone on the 12th. Promptly got a confirmation email the same day that the order was received. Never got an email since. Called 611, they have no record of the order. Called Ordertrack (I guess another division of ATT), no record either. Finally called the ATT store. They said it shows it has been shipped out, but they were not given a tracking number. So they don't know when it was shipped out or an estimated arrival. Told me to wait till Monday or Tuesday, and call them back if I don't get anything in the mail. :/

They really need to unify their ordering and stock system. Right now it seems there are several divisions with their own stock: Premier, ATT.com, 611 and ATT Store. What a mess...

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I bought my phone the day they came out and still haven't received my charge plate or any kind of email regarding it.

garbanian

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Heres a good story for everyone.

Premier Customer

Preordered the yellow online, decided to get a red in store instead of waiting for a yellow.
Cancelled the yellow on the phone (No need for another phone now)
The person in store showed me the recipet that shows the charging plate order.

Go home, check online. See two orders. Each a phone, charging plate and SIM.
Try to cancel them, one is canceled, but it is impossible to get anyone to cancel the other phone + plate + sim.
SO I guess I'm waiting for a phone + plate + sim card still that I don't need.

I received the actual red phone IN STORE on the 12th of November. Nothing about a charging plate yet.

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ever wonder why they call it "wireless" since you do have to plug the charging pad into the wall outlet...just ignore me, I was thinking out loud again...got to stop that...you never know who might be listening...Mama always said I would go blind if I didn't stop it!

ptonantryloc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bought 2 Lumia 920s in the local AT&T store on the 9th. They promised the chargers would arrive at our house in a couple of days. Ten days, two phone calls, and an email later, we finally got an email saying the order had shipped. Expected delivery is 8 days after it shipped: 19 days, total.

crazysaint

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I bought the phone in store on 9th, but did not receive the charger yet. Last Tuesday I called them and later went to the store to ask about the charger. It looks like they did not even place the order for me when I bought the phone (in the receipt there was an entry for the charger though). I was informed that they ordered it for and should receive it by next week Friday. Still no emails from them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs