Nokia Purity Monster ear buds Free US Offer

Emcee

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
yep, that one time in 2007.

Or that one time they came out with a new iPad 6 months after the last one.

That's how the tech world works. Not everyone will get the best price. You shop around and get a good one, and you understand that something better will come out soon.

kebnt

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they finally updated the list of participating stores and where these pop-up stores are located:

• Mall of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
  • Northridge Fashion Center (Los Angeles, CA)
  • Queens Center Mall (New York, NY)
  • South Shore Plaza (Boston, MA)
  • Stonebriar Center (Dallas, TX)
  • Stoneridge Shopping Center (San Francisco, CA)
  • Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA)
  • Woodfield Mall (Chicago, IL)

I just spoke with someone from Nokia on another matter and she said that this is an exclusive offer for those who purchased from the pop-up stores. Anyone know how much they sell them for at the pop-up stores (including off-contract price?)

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I promised any updates available that I have been able to get:
*After repeated calls to the number on the Holiday Offer form, 1-877-906-6542, I get either a message advising me to call back during business hours or to stay on the line or leave a message with a call back number then giving me the opportunity to leave that message and then hangs up on me. I'm thinking for whatever reason we can just forget the phone buds.
*As for the Mall of GA pop-up...there is no pop-up store in the Mall of GA. There two ATT company kioses that have been there forever along with a BestBuy phone store that just relocated from another area of the Mall and several other phone company stores. I'll go by them on Tuesday if possible just to see what they are offering since I am looking for another 920 upgrade from the 900.

lightsandswirls

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I think the info is simply outdated. Here they are on Amazon.

Does anyone know if there are different models for the Purity in-ear headphones? I'm new to this, and I can't tell if the ones that say "Available Soon" on the Purity by Monster website are a new version of the ones available on amazon.com or not. They have the new colors (yellow, red) listed, so maybe they've updated the headphones to newer versions?

edited: to say "purity by monster website" instead of "nokia website"

daelumia

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your interest in the Nokia Holiday Headset Offer.

We received and processed your submission today.
Unfortunately, your Nokia Lumia purchase does not qualify for this Offer as it was not purchased from an AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon Retail Store that is participating in this Offer.

This Offer is limited in scope and is only being offered, advertised and promoted within select retail sales locations.

The complete list of Participating Retail Stores may be found by CLICKING HERE, or by copying and pasting the link below into your browser:
http://www.nokiaholidayheadset.com/static/Participating_Store_Locations.pdf

We apologize that we are unable to fulfill your request, however we sincerely hope that you continue to enjoy owning your Nokia Lumia phone.

Sincerely,
The Nokia Holiday Headset Offer Team

kclub

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they finally updated the list of participating stores and where these pop-up stores are located:

• Mall of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
  • Northridge Fashion Center (Los Angeles, CA)
  • Queens Center Mall (New York, NY)
  • South Shore Plaza (Boston, MA)
  • Stonebriar Center (Dallas, TX)
  • Stoneridge Shopping Center (San Francisco, CA)
  • Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA)
  • Woodfield Mall (Chicago, IL)

I just spoke with someone from Nokia on another matter and she said that this is an exclusive offer for those who purchased from the pop-up stores. Anyone know how much they sell them for at the pop-up stores (including off-contract price?)

I went to Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA) on black Friday and talked to them. They told me that they were not selling the phone, they were just introducing the Lumia. So, there was no way that I could buy the phone from the pop up store. And, they also gave me a card about the free headset and telling me that I could get the headset for free if I purchase the Lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss