MMSC URL: http://mmsc.cingular.com/
MMSC PORT: 80
MAXIMUM MMS SIZE : blank
Hope to work with you and enjoy
izik:grin:

MotoPhoton4G

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey are there any other settings that you did. I can't get data to work and I called net 10 and they said I had to unlock my 920 to get data. It is from att and can get calls and texts but no data. What do you think?

izik770

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
you dont need to unlock your 920. thoes setting are works perfect with me. try to set it up once more and let me know. when you done restart your phone

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
After many attempts finally works
DATA SETTINGS:
APN: wap.tracfone
USER NAME: net10
PASSWORD: blank
PROXY SERVER (URL) : proxy.tracfone.com
PROXY PORT: 8080

MMS SETTINGS:
WAP GATEWAY (url) : mms2.tracfone.com
WAP GATEWAY PORT: 80
Hope to work with you and enjoy
izik:grin:
I have it almost the same and they work too.The difference i have is on the data settings the proxy server i use is: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com

and in the mms settings on the WAP GATEWAY (url) i have : proxy.mvno.tracfone.com and the ports i use are the same like in the data settings: 8080

so to MotoPhoton4G you can try changing to those, the rest is the same like izik770 wrote.:wink:

MotoPhoton4G

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I got the internet to work but now the Local Scout app won't load unless I am on wifi and the GPS doesn't get very accurate once again unless I am on Wi-Fi. Are you having any of these issues?

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Using these settings the Bing app doesn't work.. when I press the search button the original mountain pic shows and whenever I search it doesn't connect
EDIT: IDK what happened but I re entered all the info, reset phone and all is well now

Last edited:

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
At last i got everything working now even the pictures messages. Net10 customer service sucks they told me the phone had to be unlock but it doesn't

DATA SETTINGS:

PROXY SERVER (URL) : leave blank
PROXY PORT: leave blank

MMS SETTINGS:
WAP GATEWAY (url) : 66.209.11.32
WAP GATEWAY PORT: 80

Also you can go to this link on your Lumia 920 (HAVE TO GO TO THE LINK ON THE PHONE) and download access point which is similar to the Network setup app on the rest of the Lumia phones

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/access-point/ce3895c7-01d0-4daf-a4c3-25c10463942d

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/access-point/ce3895c7-01d0-4daf-a4c3-25c10463942d

Last edited:

kobelink

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi... My English is not very good so I hope you can help me: angel: I'm from Puerto Rico I have my nokia lumia 920 att. I put NET10 but the internet does not work and mms. i tried everything said here and only an resivir achieve the mms but not send. help me please.! : unhappysweat:

Richard Cushing

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Alex's settings worked for me using the Access Point App. Need to make sure that Internet APN and MMS APN settings are deleted in the settings/system/cellular menu. Then add APN settings into the Access Point App, then reset.

Myclevername

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi all - so Alex's setting did work for me but now my data is incredibly slow....less than 1Mbs...I called net10 and they checked my settings and confirmed I wasn't throttled but I'm still dragging a stupid slow connection. I'm on an ATT Lumia 920. Connection used to be faster...around 5Mbs...but within the last week it has slowed to a crawl. NEt10 doesn't speak too good English and they just seem to read scripts back to you..they told me to capitalize the letter N....OK.....so my question is...I have the original phone settings settings and then I have the App settings....which one should I use and should one or the other be deleted/blank? Does it make a difference? I've only been on Net10 for 2 weeks and if this is the data speed I can expect then I'm outta here.
Right now I have the original phone settings fields all blank and I have Alex's settings from above in the Access Point app...I created a new setting, named it Net10 and loaded all of the above. I am connected but really slow....very frustrating...almost makes me want to go back to ATT just for the customer service. Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

G1bbyson

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone happen to find any different settings? I've tried every setting on here 5 times and internet and mms are still refusing to work.

Lizzie Campbell

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Im completely lost...I did the 50 dollar monthly unlimited plan with net10 and everything seems to work except the ability to send pictures. how do i fix this? I tried for 3 days with tech support at net10 and got nowhee :eek:(
Thanks for any help

Westen Ferris

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Ok...this is much more simple than you guys are making it...This works, guarenteed all, only issues is you may have problems with picture messaging, net10s horrible customer service will help you im sure

Apn settings

APN - tfdata

Thats it, put nothing else in that section

MMs settings

MMS APN - tfdata
nothing in any other box than this one
MMSC - http://mms-tf.net

Thats it, just make sure you do it with the access point app, network settings whatever you guys call it, with the 920 it had a different name, but its easy to track down
Your welcome

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I just switched from Straight Talk to NET10 (since they actually spell out what the limit is for throttling, as opposed to Straight Talk just randomly throttling you after 30 MB of data), and I use

APN: tfdata

nothing else....

MMS:

tfdata in APN field

mms3.tracfone.com in "WAP gateway"

80 in "WAP gateway port"

http://mms-tf.net/ in "MMSC(URL)"

These settings work for me, and I average around 5 MB download USUALLY, but sometimes my connection won't work or it will be extremely slow until I either restart, delete my APN and restart, delete my APN and DON'T restart, etc...

I think it may be because of the 1308/1314 connectivity issues though....

Tametria Calhoun

May 8, 2013
Visit site
How can I access the app if I can't get my data to work. I can't access nothing in the marketplace. I have tried all of these settings and NOTHING has worked please HELP!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss