Matte Polycarbonate

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Dang It, I waited two weeks for my Cyan 920, and now it's arriving tomorrow and I find out that it will start looking like two year old keyboard in matter of days .... NOW on top of soft daylight pictures, battery issues, housing separation on top side, bricking and rattling, I have to worry about this .... OOOoooo NOKIA :crying: WHY do I LOVE you so much ?

your phone will be perfectly fine.
If nothing was wrong with your phone you'd be convinced that something must be wrong after reading all the posts here. Then you start searching and digging and investigating and dissecting until you finally find something that is wrong with it. Then you feel bad and you try to find other people who feel bad :devil:

Last edited:

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
have to worry about this .... OOOoooo NOKIA :crying: WHY do I LOVE you so much ?

You don't HAVE to worry about any of it. Worrying and obsessing over your phone is a choice. Just enjoy it and know that nothing is perfect and everything changes. Some day your phone will die and some day so will all of us. It's just a phone man.

Mr37

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
your phone will be perfectly fine.
If nothing was wrong with your phone you'd be convinced that something must be wrong after reading all the posts here.

I guess You are very right but after reading ALL the different threads reporting different problems, no wonder I sound so ominous :evil:

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I agree that people are freaking out a bit too much over this. However, I think its a legitimate concern. I was upset when my evo had paint chip around the charging port... But that was months down the road, not weeks.

Anyway, ime the black is way more noticeable than the cyan. The only reason I noticed the cyan had the issue too is because I made it a point to look for it. It doesn't catch the light like the black does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99