ATT Nokia Lumia 920 Free Wireless Charging Pad Backordered, could be a few weeks.

Heatnup

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have checked with a few other users and contacted AT&T per my Nokia Lumia 920 Phone orders. The phones we ordered arrived a few days after the order was placed. One of them was ordered within 5 hours of the pre-order launch around 5am.

However, AT&T is informing me and I have learned from others that the wireless charging pads for our orders are on backorder and it could be another couple weeks moving a possible delivery out to mid december or later. We are patient, but what is the deal AT&T!

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine just got shipped today... 2 weeks after I got the phone. It appears that they are waiting for you to get through the 14 day return period to see if you will send the phone back before they give you a free charger.

Heatnup

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I thought that as well, however the first 920 we ordered was on the 7th of November and I didn't activate it due to being out of town over the weekend. sp that was the 13th. Checked on the wireless charger for that phone today, and AT&T rep says still backordered?

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My phones arrived on the 9th. Just got an e-mail that my chargers should (finally!) arrive tomorrow. ("Hey, lookee there! An actual tracking number!")

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
just received my confirmation email from att. i should be receiving mine this friday.

when i called att asking about the stock, they said the system shows "-2000" and no eta on next batch.

Jaynaff12

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email that my charger has finally shipped. I pre-ordered the phone on the 8th or 9th - it's been so long I can't remember. That'll be at least 20 days I had to wait. On a side note, I ordered a nice leather flip case from Hong Kong, who knows when that will get here.

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I imgaine I still have a bit of wait for mine. I officially ordered my phone on the 9 and got it on the 14th but the Wireless Charger was not ordered until this week (26th) Due to being out of town and such. I ordered mine over the phone and they forgot to put it on the order so the local store hooked me up and ordered me one :)

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'll admit wireless charging was one of those benefits that had me rolling my eyes a bit when I first heard about it, but now that I have it, it's REALLY nice! (Kinda like I used to mock people who wanted Cruise Control on their car, until I went for my first several-hour drive in a car that had it...)

Just saying "hang in there", it's worth the wait!

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought my phone on launch day, and the store just told me to check back with them about the charging pad. When I spoke with them today, they said what they should have done was to place an order for the charging pad on my behalf. Now I don't whether to have them place an order, or just wait for them to get some in stock.

andrelamont

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Charger ordered on November 14th

...finally got the tracking number of November 29th

Its obvious that Nokia didn't produce enough units. I am sure if AT&T had the products they would ship them

steeleblue

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
My son and I bought our phones on the 11th and our charging pads arrived today. Looks like demand out-stripped production. But this is good. Much better than making the phone and having them sit on shelves. Patience my friends...

xeno3d

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Wish I could have gotten one but they didn't give me one because I bought my 920 off contract. :(

I just bought my 920 off contract the other day and I asked about the free charging pad. I was told sure no problem. Currently on order waiting for it to ship ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720