Has anyone been able to get microsoft online store to price match to At&t 's $449 price?

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft doesn't price match AT&T. You can get lucky at Microsoft physical store, but only if the manager allows it.

km99

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft doesn't price match AT&T. You can get lucky at Microsoft physical store, but only if the manager allows it.
I just got back from my local MS store and bought a cyan 920 off contract for 449. Initially they it came up as 500 and I asked why since I bought one for my wife from ATT for 449. They were very nice and brought the manage and made a couple of phone calls and finally matched the price. They weren't sure why it was more than what ATT has advertised. Very happy with MS customer service!

kebnt

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
When I bought it at the MS retail store it rang up as $500 but the salesperson always got an override without me even having to say anything. As for the MS online store, I tried to do an "order by phone" to get someone on the line to see if they would price match but never got through to anyone, even after waiting on the like for 30 mins one time. You should check if your credit card has some price match/protection guarantee.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
You can try Best Buy because they do advertise matching prices but i don't know if that applies online , i know if you go to the store they do it. Anyway they will charge taxes and the price will go up a little. I was lucky to buy from AT&T off contract without being a subscriber and they charged me the $449 plus taxes.It came to $489.90

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett