What's your favorite Lumia 920 color?

kclub

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I like the color red in general but I am not so into Lumia's red... Somehow I think it's kind of orage ish. So I was going to get the cyan, but it was sold out. Finally, I purchased the black at AT&T last week.
So what's your favorite color? Did you get the color you want?

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I like the color red in general but I am not so into Lumia's red... Somehow I think it's kind of orage ish. So I was going to get the cyan, but it was sold out. Finally, I purchased the black at AT&T last week.
So what's your favorite color? Did you get the color you want?

so glad I got white, I love red but despise orange, so orange red would be yuckie

Stormtrooper ftw! White goes with any accent color too, so I can change it to whatever and not have to worry about ugly combos

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Got yellow after 2 weeks of searching, finally found it at Microsoft Holiday Store. Already had cyan 900, wanted an even bolder color.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Got the Cyan... wanted to get Cyan for my 900, but ended with black as the Cyan wasn't available on release day for me.

Favorite color might be yellow though.

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Cyan, but I got a black one so I could be more inconspicuous when taking photos. I like how the yellow one looks online, but don't like it in person (Nokia rep had one at the ATT store). I'm curious to see a gray one in person.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon