A true hidden gem regarding the 920 (or Nokia if its available on other models)

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok, Nokia music is just "meh". Metroradio is WAY better as you can do unlimited skips. Nokia music you're only allowed six an hour. Offline music...big deal. I mean seriously, how often do you find yourself where you don't have wifi or a signal? I guess if you flew a lot that would be an issue. Someone asked me what would impress me? If this was more like spotify desktop version, where you can listen to whatever you want (albeit with ads). Now THAT would be cool. Other than that, it's not any better than Pandora.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok, Nokia music is just "meh". Metroradio is WAY better as you can do unlimited skips. Nokia music you're only allowed six an hour. Offline music...big deal. I mean seriously, how often do you find yourself where you don't have wifi or a signal? I guess if you flew a lot that would be an issue. Someone asked me what would impress me? If this was more like spotify desktop version, where you can listen to whatever you want (albeit with ads). Now THAT would be cool. Other than that, it's not any better than Pandora.

Offline music is huge for some... On the plane, on the train (metro), or even just to save on your data plan.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, we all aren't balling with unlimited data plans. And let me know where I can find the endless WiFi signal on my way to work

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Really like the service, will use it randomly and enjoy it! Just another great perk IMO.
Rap songs are almost unlistenable because they are clean versions tho. Only gripe!

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I am not a music buff but Nokia Music made me one.
I am one who don't like to select specific songs to listen to as its so predictable & boring, I much prefer to be amazed & surprised and sofar Nokia Music seems to get their selection right even though they are curated randomly. Love Nokia Music !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs