IMPORTANT: Off-Contract Web Orders to Avoid Cancelled Orders (Lumia 920's)

OriginalBigDAWG

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
After having my Lumia 920 Yellow phone cancelled twice (23 long days of waiting) I finally connected with the Consumer E-Commerce team at AT&T. I was explained that when you order an off-contract phone on the website it is not automaticaly adding a SIM to the order. So when the order is up for fulfillment it gets cancelled because it can't tie out a SIM card to the order. This is a glitch in their E-Commerce site and should be manually checked by customers (while they work on resolving the issue).

Resolution: If you ordered an off-contract phone (full price) you should check your order to see if there's a separate line item for a SIM card. If you do not see one listed on your order then call 800.331.0500 - get in the queue for orders - then press "0" to speak to a representative. You need to explain to them that your order is an off-contract phone and it also needs a SIM card attached. The first line phone support team likely won't know what you are talking about. I had to ask for a manager, explain my issue and then he contacted the E-Commerce team who was able to resolve the issue for me.

I was told my Yellow phone would ship today with this resolution. I'll believe it when I see it but at least the resolution made sense and someone clearly articulated the issue to me.

Good Luck!

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Any updates original brah?

Edit: gonna give a call after class today. Im also probably gonna take a trip to a Microsoft holiday store and see if they have any yellow. Probably in reverse order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05