How to Hide Phone Number?

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
select phone tile, click three button thingy (bottom right corner), setting, under "Show my caller ID to" select what you like :)

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but I do not see this option under Settings on the Verizon HTC 8X. Can anyone else with the Verizon HTC 8X verify this?

oops - sorry. that was Lumia 920 - guess I should read what forum im in first next time, lol..... sorry :)

1414H77

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
You dial *67 before you dial the number, but your number can always be traced.

Yep, can always do *67, but was hoping to be able to set it by default. Most of my other phones have this option like WP8 on your Lumia. Must be a Verizon thing- they probably want to charge a monthly fee for blocking the ability of others to see your number.

JBHorner#CB

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Yep, can always do *67, but was hoping to be able to set it by default. Most of my other phones have this option like WP8 on your Lumia. Must be a Verizon thing- they probably want to charge a monthly fee for blocking the ability of others to see your number.
You can disable this through Verizon, with no fee. Log in to your Verizon account, and select it under "Change Features."

Joel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12