Well, this is cool - Photobeamer

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I just figured out (for myself, anyway), once you are in the app, as you scroll through the pics on your phone, they update automatically on the slave screen.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Used it today in uni on a group meeting. :D

Worked very well, though could be faster. I'm sure we will see updates for this.

Expat64

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Where ate you seeing this? I've read several reviews but can't find it in the (US) marketplace :(
Sent from my white Lumia 920 using Board Express

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I showed this to a few people at work, and their reaction was "OMG that is SOOO cool where can I get that app?!?!"..... They're android and IOS users, so they were out-of-luck. Very unique thing to show people as long as your connection speed is adequate so it responds quickly. (I got mixed results, but overall it was surprisingly good)

GomzyRockz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
showed it to my collegues in office, and they were so impressed. It is a little slow at times, but when I was showing off, it was just seamless.

Hoping for more upgrades in the future. Maybe sharing videos? or atleast sharing our pics from my skydrive.

But a great concept. Kudos to Nokia!!!

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
is this the program that's draining the battery? i read on this forum, somebody stated photobeamer is eating up battery like the nokia drive app.

any users notice significant changes to the battery after installing/using this app?

masterfisherman

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
is this the program that's draining the battery? i read on this forum, somebody stated photobeamer is eating up battery like the nokia drive app.

any users notice significant changes to the battery after installing/using this app?

Its been installed and I've used it a few times now, I don't notice anything different.

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
WOW thats soooooo COOL!!!!.

I really enojy finding new thing to do on my phone. that other days was the Bing Vision Translator that really impressed my bosses

agadgetgeek

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have a problem with the QR code recognition part? The camera keeps trying to refocus on mine by itself...won't let me do anything.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that is cool!

** Edit **

This is seriously cool. I just discovered you can scroll through the album too. It's like using apple airplay but better in some ways.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss