Playing songs on repeat bugged for anyone else?

Samvel87

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I listen to a song on repeat (for the second time in a row, see image below) it will glitch about 8 seconds in but it never does it otherwise. This happens ONLY when I play it on repeat. All of my songs have different sound glitches, some are more continuous than others but each individual song would glitch at the same exact point. This is VERY annoying and I have no idea what could possibly cause this. Anyone else experiencing this?

wp_ss_20121130_0002kh.jpg

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm on 3rd song repeating and can't reproduce this issue. (unless I'm missing this glitch effect you are talking about)
Is it something I would definitely notice?

Jose Tirado

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I, too, am having the same issue...8 seconds in on the first repeat it glitches for a split second. Then the glitch gets worse as the repeat times increase. At one point about the 6th time the song is too glitched I have to turn it off and restart it. I'm running Windows 7 pro 32bit, synchronized through Windows Phone - App Preview, on a Nokia Lumia 920.

jetchy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this issue too. The glitches happen at different times on different songs.

Has anyone had the OS update with the Lumia and tried to recreate the problem again?

MrFabuki

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
POSSIBLE SOLUTION:
1 enable pop-up player
2 (optional) enable shuffle
3 start song
4 tab ran out of listen on repeat
Gl and if it works gg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads