Beats or Sound or Phone defective?

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was at my grandparents and while doing my English homework I was listening to music. When it played Skyfall it had some horrible lag for about 10 seconds. I took out the headphones and it worked but when I plugged them back in and I restarted the song (Skyfall by Adele) the lag showed up once again. I thought it is because of the 8 apps that I had on so I closed them all but it didn't make the lag disappear. Then I decided to turn off Beats Audio and voila... The lag disappeared. Today everything works fine, but I don't find any change of the sound when switching Beats Audio on and off.

Can someone tell me what is the problem? You think it is about the phone, HTC bug (via Beats), slow-ass phone or the headphones are the one that caused the lag?
I was expecting more from HTC :/

moegumby

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Turn the phone off and reboot. Its the audio processor, had a similar problem with headphones working and not phone speaker on videos. Rebooted and alls good.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Turn the phone off and reboot. Its the audio processor, had a similar problem with headphones working and not phone speaker on videos. Rebooted and alls good.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Thank you very much for the fast reply. I was really mad about this...

One more question. Does your XBOX music player ever lag when you swipe to songs from your playlists? Mine usually lags. However the music works fluently, only the album cover has the display delay. Wierd.

Rich3S

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
This has been happening to me repeatedly. I work out on the road and constantly listen to news, podcasts through the phone. And several times when I have to pause and continue listening later. The audio processor craps itself and no audio is outputted through either the speakers or the headphone jack. It's very annoying to say the least to be rebooting the phone 2-3 times a day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos