Vote for the 920 for smartphone of the year!

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
81% for the 920...I have to say as an advocate of Windows Phone for years now, that feels good, and not what I expect from these polls normally...

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I bet its only because the rest of the world hasn't seen this poll yet. Once the Android/iOS forums start seeing this, it'll get a lot more interesting.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Though I did vote for the 920 its a pretty biased poll. Unless you have used one of the other devices listed your going to have no idea whether they are better/ worse / etc.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe if it were a more respectable site. Gizmodo is what I call "scumb of all sites". Biased and very very ignorant to anything outside of Apple

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Eh, Ive had a few of those, I still picked Lumia 920. However, it certainly isnt representable of the population at large, or iphone would top the chart, as its the most sold phone.

HOWEVER I think Android people are more likely to even visit Gizmodo, as I have a theory that Androids topend-phone users have far more "tech-heads" in their group than the iphone.

So Android might pull ahead.

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
you can keep revoting on that poll if you click on return to poll and vote again, you'll see the total number on the phone you voted go up by 1. i wonder if that was intentional?

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Not a fan of Gizmodo but any poll where I can vote for the 920 I certainly will. Such a great phone deserves all the recognition it can get even from lame sites as Gizmodo.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Though I did vote for the 920 its a pretty biased poll. Unless you have used one of the other devices listed your going to have no idea whether they are better/ worse / etc.
Correct, this isn't a poll for what is better, but rather a poll to see what Gizmodo Australia readers prefer. In that sense, it is not biased, per se, it is just representing data slightly different from what it claims to. At the end of the day, what matters is what sells.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa