Wireless Charging Reception Issues

droosie

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yet another wireless charging issue - I searched and couldn't find a damn thing on this one. This only started happening this week and prior to that everything (including battery life) has been fine. Specifically, the problem is that every time I place my phone onto the wireless charger, it loses reception completely (the indicator still shows 4-5 LTE bars) and becomes unable to send / receive calls and texts. The only fix I've found is to restart the phone. Not sure what the point of a wireless charger is if I lose functionality on it? It has already f'd me over with people coming over not being able to get a hold of me and me not realizing it.

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Yet another wireless charging issue - I searched and couldn't find a damn thing on this one. This only started happening this week and prior to that everything (including battery life) has been fine. Specifically, the problem is that every time I place my phone onto the wireless charger, it loses reception completely (the indicator still shows 4-5 LTE bars) and becomes unable to send / receive calls and texts. The only fix I've found is to restart the phone. Not sure what the point of a wireless charger is if I lose functionality on it? It has already f'd me over with people coming over not being able to get a hold of me and me not realizing it.

my 920 and the wireless charger has been working flawlessly thus far.

so your phone shows that it has LTE and in reality it doesn't even have signal?? that must suck.

have you downloaded a new app?

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

At the very least, maybe you can take the phone and the charger to where you bought it and show them. Couldbe something went wrong in the phone. Who knows. It is an electronic device after all. Sure hope I don't have any problems. Mine came today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss