Verizon 8X Unlocked Add MMS/APN

skolnike

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problems! some of your problems can be solved by turning your international mode off under setting except the mms.
I had software update on my phone and after that my mms setting option disappear!!!
now my phone is perfectly fine except mms but you can send pic or other files by whatsup or other programs.
good luck....

Fatrock Rock

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
i tried turning of international assist.did anyone bother to think that the htc windows 8 phone may not be unlocked cause its universal meaning its cdma and gsm.So when you put it on a gsm network you just put a sim card in.oppose to a cdma phone that needs to be flashed.also being that the phone is branded to verizon mms want work with another carrier.

elitelibra

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
i had the same issue with my current unlocked verizon htc 8x phone that i'm using on tmobile but i found this to be helpful and now the issue is fixed. Go to your settings for calling and uncheck the option to auto correct international area code.

it fixed the issue and text are sending properly. Hope this fixes your issue as it has mine...

To check to see if it worked, text yourself and if you receive it then it worked. but also send multiple messages in the same thread just to make sure that it is working consistently.

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
i had the same issue with my current unlocked verizon htc 8x phone that i'm using on tmobile but i found this to be helpful and now the issue is fixed. Go to your settings for calling and uncheck the option to auto correct international area code.

it fixed the issue and text are sending properly. Hope this fixes your issue as it has mine...

To check to see if it worked, text yourself and if you receive it then it worked. but also send multiple messages in the same thread just to make sure that it is working consistently.

Right, but can you send/receive mms?

Dugiemor

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Can you please tell me where you find the international mode on your HTC Verizon windows 8.1 phone? And does it allow you to send pictures mms?

Thanks

Doug

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Can you please tell me where you find the international mode on your HTC Verizon windows 8.1 phone? And does it allow you to send pictures mms?

Thanks

Doug

No, Verizon intentionally crippled the MMS settings so you cannot modify them as you wish.
Unless this was fixed with 8.1 I don't see it happening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12