Happy Lumia 920 & WP8 users Club

Padmasali

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
There are lot of thread to showcase Problems and defect about Lumia 920, Only few of them like these to Showcase your love, affection about your new found friend...
So, Use this club to tell the world a wonderful moments and likeness about your Lumia 920...

Love Nokia Lumia 920.png
=> Click & Join Nokia Lumia Users on facebook
Happy Lumia 920 and WP8 user Club Members
robinleck; Muessig; Mooshywooshy; realityeye; Coreldan; theta orionis; B H; tonyk79; mmacleodbrown; holzlondon; abhishek8605; rdd07; tissotti; Banner18; imZadok; Thryon; bigkevbosky; fulnix; Fred Garvin MP; chuey101; 05Paris; krystea; iamtim; masterfisherman; MerlotC; dogfish54; phirefly; socialcarpet; slashd0t; karmamule; spampy2; BMCgts; baseballbert; sudakoma; James8561; InnocuousScreenname; death_eater; Redspeed93; overthehorizonradar; daylater; doublebullout; invisik; tissotti; philharmonik; snakebitten; Zenite; swimdng; irvin792; Deathrider1; Visceral Monkey; GSOgymrat; david90531; Dave Blake; cameradork; TK2011; Kanshin; bbqrooster; robertre; xcen; sakahn; txaggies07; devize; SinisterDuck; onlineharvest; Rudiepoo1; DReevell; zombiwoof; Ariozo; gerbilly; I Unquello; mikewp; gladesmellzgood; Winfonejunkie; Caikems; Padmasali; ryker002; bawboh86; ragingklu; bararekalm; damon312;

Last edited:

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: Happy lumia 920 users club

I am still on honeymoon mode with my Stormytrooper 900 since mid-Sep. Nokia Lumia juz can't seems to stop amazing me everyday. Like Apple's Woz said... It's like a Friend, not a tool.
I would be lifted to High Heaven once I get hold of the lustful 920 soonest.
Loving my 900, Lusting the 920.
Nokia Lumia Rock My World \o/

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well I will join this thread after I just got a 3 to 4 day battery life, which was nice. Used the phone whenever I wanted but not HEAVY use by any means. Still waiting for my wireless charger but the camera and video recording never ceases to amaze me, just waiting for the camera update to make it even better.

Mooshywooshy

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

I love my 920. Its like an extended piece of myself in electronic form. One step closer to becoming a cyborg.

realityeye

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This phone is so amazing; I love it.

Here are a few of my favorite things:
- OneNote: sometimes I work on my PC and sometimes on my phone. Create notes, goal lists, tasks, journal etc and the syncing is so fast that you don't have to think about it.
- Keyboard: Coming from swype I was not sure what to expect. But I prefer the Microsoft keyboard because with swype I would have to auto correct all the time. The keyboard is getting better and better at predicting what I am going to type. So I like how sentences get completed.
- Super responsive: have not experienced any type of application lag
- Screen is beautiful: makes my iPad 1 look really bad.
- OS sounds: nice
- Video: I did some videos today in the forest and was blown away by the OIS and output
- Will replace my iPad: I just have to setup a roboform alternative. No more constant crashes using IOS.
- Metro UI: Modern and compelling
- Live tiles: Makes the phone dynamic, rather than static

I'm just getting warmed up here ;)

cathain

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

Its nice to see a thread like this. I'm still waiting on my 920 but reading this forum can be quite depressing at times.

theta orionis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

Loving My 920;

1. Word Flow- Coming from a string of BBs I was hesitant to go for the touch screen but with WP8 word flow I'm actually typing faster than on a physical qwerty
2. I like the live tiles and being able to customize the look of the phone and putting the apps that I use where I want them.
3. Activating the camera without having to locate an icon...just press the camera button.
4. Editing Word and Excel docs saved to my skydrive on my phone
5. Fast and smooth OS. I can switch from apps, browsing, email, text, camera with the touch of a finger as fast as I like with no jitter or hesitation.
6. Nokia Drive, City Lens, Maps
7. 32gb of onboard memory for a paltry $100.00!
8. Smartglass/Xbox
9. beautiful screen and vibrant colors
10. Sturdy and fits my hand perfectly...slips into my front pocket like it was made to be there.

I could go on and on. Suffice it to say that this is the best phone I've ever had and thanks to Nokia for introducing me to WP. I'll probably never use another OS!:love:

P.S. A shameless plug to wpcentral... one of the sharpest looking and easiest mobile apps to navigate!

B H

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm so glad to see this thread. For weeks I've been reading about folks with issues, and while I can empathize, I just don't have any with mine. It's performed perfectly and it's an awesome piece of hardware. I've had cases on my prior phones and I tried several for this. I disliked them all because they detracted from the rich feel. I've had it since November 10th and each day I'm amazed by the display and responsive OS. While I do wish for separate volume controls (coming from Android), I'm glad to wait until never for that to happen because the overall experience is exceptional.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
RE: Happy lumia 920 users club

I find it curious that this love thread was started by someone who doesn't have a 920! That's too funny!!
Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

theta orionis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

" I've had cases on my prior phones and I tried several for this."

Have you tried the Speck cases sold at AT&T? I use a black one on mine, fits the 920 like a glove and has a silicone surround that covers the on/off, volume rocker and camera button. IMHO it doesn't add very much bulk to the phone. Still slips easily into my font pocket.

tonyk79

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ive had my 920 a few weeks now and getting on well with it. The camera is very good as are the live tiles. Miss a few apps coming from ios but still have an iPad for those. Microsoft need to get the finger out and match the top ios apps even if it means discounting royalties.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

OK, coming from a galaxy S3, it is a bit of a culture change...
I keep finding myself looking for extra config options, which will take time to get used to, however Im liking the phone alot.
The 920 has superb build quality as well as a premium feel that I love. The size and weight are a non issue, I like it as it is.
Im loving the people hub - so well designed and thought out, it just works.
9/10 score for me

holzlondon

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Even though I'm also guilty of posting on threads regarding issues with the 920, I'm still a very happy camper with this phone.

Was a Nokia Symbian user for many years. Then my wife got the Lumia 800, and I fell in love with many things about it.

Now the 920 even fills most of the gaps the 800 didn't.

Coming from the N8, I still miss the stills camera quality, but other than that, I really love this phone.

Padmasali

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

I find it curious that this love thread was started by someone who doesn't have a 920! That's too funny!!
Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

when I visit this forum, I found too many discourage threads than loveable... so before this thread started i opened http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/206859-windows-phone-8-deserve-our-time-money.html... I found there are too many WP8 users who love there Lumia 920 more than anything else... so I started this club for those Lumia friends...
I waiting lumia 920 release in India... when it available I am the 1st one in the line...

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site

Been three weeks since I bought it. Sign me up, absolutely love this phone.

Coming from a BB, a touch screen smartphone is a first for me and the word flow keyboard has made my transition so much easier.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

I'm as well still on my honeymoon with my red Lumia 920 after 2 weeks of buying it.

Best phone i have ever owned. Just waiting for new pair of headphones and charging stand to make the set just that bit better. :)

Banner18

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

I haven't been this impressed with a phone since the original HTC EVO. I love it. I look forward to the world to catch up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte