headphones with volume control for 920

soloist_huaxin

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to find a pair of headphones with mic AND volume control for 920, like Apple ones. It will be great if they come in on the cheap side($40 and below), so I'm thinking about skullcandys and philips and sonys and things like that. Any suggestions? I don't really want to spend $100 and above on Klipschs, BOSEs or UEs on this one since I tend to break them more often than I like to. Any suggestion is appreciated!

spampy2

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I just bought Monster UrBeats for HTC phones ( white old version) off amazon. Received them yesterday and oh ya they work. All functions work play, pause, skip, rewind, volume up, and volume down. They were built for android phones but Microsoft and Android use the same tech/functions in the plug unlike Apple

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I just bought Monster UrBeats for HTC phones ( white old version) off amazon. Received them yesterday and oh ya they work. All functions work play, pause, skip, rewind, volume up, and volume down. They were built for android phones but Microsoft and Android use the same tech/functions in the plug unlike Apple

Can you pick up an incoming call with it?

Jastow

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I loved the Klipsch so much on my Iphone that I bought a set for the Nokia. I can play, pause, advance a track, and activate the voice command prompt. Not too worried since all I have to do is reach down in my pocket and tap the vol control...the sound is clear and crisp and these things can reproduce some bass too.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Lucky! My Monster isport headphones only have the play/pause/skip/previous function working, volume and mic don't work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo