L920 - BT not working with 2012 Pathfinder - what should I do?

Gadgetry

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My L920 BT isn't working with my Pathfinder, it'll just stop in the middle of the call. The call stays active and the BT is connected but no audio is transmitted. I went to the AT&T store and they said if I get another one it'll most likely happen again. I asked that if I get another one and it does happen before my 14 day return period is up can I switch it out for another device (iPhone 5) and was told I couldn't. I'd really like to stay with this device (not an HTC fan) and the platform but I don't want to get another L920 and have the same issue.

1. 14 day return is up 12/15
2. Lumia 920 or iPhone 5 are the only options I really want to consider
3. Could this be fixed with a software update?
4. Other phones work fine on BT. iPhone 4S, WP7

Thoughts?

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
There's a lot of bluetooth issues right now in WP8. Presumably this is something that can (and will) be fixed in a software update, because you're certainly not alone.

abailey535

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised that you are having trouble, I have a 2011 Infiniti FX and don't seem to be having any BT problems. If fact the system now reads my text messages for me thru the car speakers,didn't do that with my Iphone.. Only thing I having a problem with is playing music thru the cars USB port..

Gadgetry

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So this is a software not a hardware issue? I'm not sure but it sounds like that's the popular opinion.

abailey535 - One of the reasons I love the WP O/S is how it reads texts etc via the BT in the car. Way better that iOS.

cardinalryan

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My BT is working perfectly connected to my 2013 Honda Pilot. As a matter of fact, I am kind of surprised by the fluidity and features.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Bluetooth has a serious issue on 920s at the moment & is the cause of many, many freezes

My 920 freezes often while using the text to speech via Bluetooth for SMS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12