Suggestions for 820 screen protecor

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have an 820. I know that it does not have gorilla glass, so I want to get a really good screen protector. Anyone have any suggestions for one that they like?

Per Jennische

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am using the Magic HR from Benks and I'm really happy with it. Fits perfect and is thick enough to feel protective but it doesn't dim the screen or have any other negative viewing effects. Extremely easy to apply as well.

anon(5327037)

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I would strongly suggest getting ghost armor for the front screen and camera piece. Don't worry about the camera part if you're using a wireless charging shell.

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I ended up getting Armorsuit off of Amazon. It was really easy to put on. I have no bubbles and it really does not dim the screen at all. I am very happy with it.

anon(5327037)

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Nokia desn't need the screen protector for its durable material, and it is not easy to be scrached by something in normal life.

Sorry man but that is not true. If this was a 920 forum I would agree it has a fair amount of durability (gorilla glass), but the 820 screen is pretty sensitive. I dropped it ONCE indoors and had three scratches, one of them pretty deep. The other vulnerable part is the camera. It WILL get scratched up from setting the phone down unless you have the wireless shell or some kind of protection on it. Other than that, yes the 820 is very tough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos