Phone freezes anytime I try to play music

DeMoss

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has been posted before, I've searched around, didn't see anything.

Anyways, I'm on day 3 of my Lumia 920 and there have been loads of minor issues i.e.; Wifi connection problems, over heating... But now, whenever I try to play a song, the phone freezes up. Music will sometimes keep playing, but i can't use my phone, other times, the music won't play at all and still an't use my phone till it "un-freezes".

Should I exchange it for a new one?
Thanks!

Sam Field

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the exact same problem as you.....
Initially I thought it was a problem with the SD card (I have a HTC 8s) but it is occurring on your 920 (which doesn't have external memory if I am correct?) I guess it must be an OS problem
Did you fix the problem or did you get a new one?
I am unsure what to do some any advice would be helpful!
Cheers

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
A good phone never locks up.

update: History - bought 2 phones.... mine and my wifes. Mine has never locked up, her's locked up from day 1. Replaced hers and it's been perfect since.

update: Note that Her phone Rebooted when it locked up. Sounds like yours is a different problem. I never use Xbox music... just Nokia Music.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
There is a lag in Xbox Music player which hopefully will be fixed in WP8.1 update coming soon. If you try and force your way through, you might find your phone freezing up. Lock-unlock your screen, and it will resume. It is a known issue and exchanging to any number of handsets won't solve it. It is a bug in Xbox music, not your phones. So unless you get a phone that isn't a WP, you will still have this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon