File Transfer without Zune Software

Kulsman

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

What is the easiest way to transfer music to my phone without Zune Software?

I have tried:
Skydrive (for some reason i can't download from my Skydrive)
Bluetooth (file tranfer does not work for me)

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm a complete noob with WP of any version and ended up connecting my phone to my Win7 PC with USB cable and was prompted to install WP8 software on the PC. After installing you are given the option of what file types to sync. I just synced music and all music including DRM music was synched to the phone and playable using XBOX music. However, album art isn't working anymore for most of the music as I selected the option somewhere to use online album art and data. I did not have the double album folder issue that some folks have posted.

I tried SkyDrive first but was not able to even play any DRM music placed on SkyDrive using the PC, just non-DRM music could be opened.

I haven't tried synching any music from iTunes yet as that's all on a different PC and nano.

stueyh84

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
MusicBee has been the best one I've found, also has the ability to sync your playlists, which none of the other music apps could do

Codemeup

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
You may wirelessly transfer/copy music files to your Windows Phone via a web browser using the updated version 1.0.2.0 of Music Drop by Codeceptive Studios. The first version was great but the new one is even better! And what's best about this app: it's fast, efficient and most of all free ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss