Yellow Lumia owners unite!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving my phone so far as most likely all of you are.

However, I'm so stuck with black background, yellow tiles that any other colour theme doesn't just "feel" right!

I know we had a thread before about saying how phone's colour might mean we won't find any suitable theme colour.

What theme combinations do you have on your Yellow Lumia 920? May be a screenshot or two?

Please help me realise colour combinations that go really well with yellow! - This is my first phone that isn't black.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yellow is definitely a gorgeous device! It's made me fall in love with Yellow, but then it's a bad thing when I feel like changing the colours. I have used yellow for a month and can't seem to think of changing it. My cousin who has a white one changes it nearly every day and keeps pestering me to change too :s

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I think for me it is yellow then white then cyan then red or black. Yellow is just unbelievably gorgeous.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Yellow is definitely a gorgeous device! It's made me fall in love with Yellow, but then it's a bad thing when I feel like changing the colours. I have used yellow for a month and can't seem to think of changing it. My cousin who has a white one changes it nearly every day and keeps pestering me to change too :s

Hah, this is why I went with White--it being "neutral" allows more color choice via the Accent colors. Of course, that also results in a bit of unease with a need of having to change the look more often--with Yellow, you are seemingly less likely to want to change just due to the fact other colors don't really match.

BlvckSovp

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Emerald is the best color theme to go with the yellow phone. Black background. I don't have yellow, nor a lumia YET...but from playing with it, green is best. Cyan looks alright; a little too feminine to me. Dark blue. Steel looks pretty solid with it too. That's all I got lol

jsk0703

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I've tried cobalt and now steel. Thinking of going back to yellow though. I love the colored tiles but not the colored text in apps such as WPCentral.

Typogrammer

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I use the lime accent on a black background. The 'neon'-like shade of both the yellow phone and lime accent seem to work well with me visually. The yellow accent drives me mad because it just doesn't match the shade of the phone. Darn my graphic designer mentality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb