AT&T's Bait and Switch on the promo charging plate

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
ordered on 11\13. Att forgot to order, so I walked into store to tell them they forgot and they had in stock. I walked out with one from the store. No bait and switch

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I love the "bait and switch" title. One dude has a problem and that means AT&T is running some big scam operation.

I walked into an AT&T store at the end of November, bought my white 920, they ordered me a white charging plate, and a couple of weeks later I received it.

But, yeah man, bait and switch!

Troyseph

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a red Lumia and charging plate. The phone came in 2 days and the plate arrived yesterday, in black, with a note from att stating that they were sorry but the red color cannot be fulfilled, and so they wanted to make sure I received a charging plate before the holidays, hence why they sent the black.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
That's why ordering from AT&T sucks so much. Their ordering system is completely screwed up. I placed an order for 2 Purity HD headphones, waited 2 weeks only to get cancelled because idiots who processed it put me at the end of the waitlist.

loco4burritos

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't hate me too much, but AT&T mistakenly sent me two charging plates both of which I received on the same day over three weeks ago , about a week and a half after in store phone purchase :excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs