Update for 8X

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the update :) you'll be glad to know we now have drafts in the text message app and also the ability to send a preset text when you can't answer a call, I don't remember that being there before? might be wrong

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the update :) you'll be glad to know we now have drafts in the text message app and also the ability to send a preset text when you can't answer a call, I don't remember that being there before? might be wrong

Could you keep updating us on any and all changes you find? And could you check if there is VPN support if possible? Thanks.

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
That's all I could find and I can't find any mention of VPN

Recap:
- Constant Wifi
- Text Message Drafts
- Preset Text Reply When Unable to Take a Call

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Battery percentage indicator? I hadn't heard about this yet, but I was curious as to why I had to download an app to tell me my percentage, instead if it being readily available as a drop down like LTE, WiFi indicators.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
That's all I could find and I can't find any mention of VPN

Recap:
- Constant Wifi
- Text Message Drafts
- Preset Text Reply When Unable to Take a Call

Do you have the international unlocked version or something? Does it have LTE?

I might sound pessimistic but I have a feeling this updates going to take its sweet time coming to LTE carrier locked devices. There's a reason Google went for HSDPA for its Nexus line.

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
ugh... I hope not. I keep refreshing my phone (Verizon) and I'm not getting anything. I want to live in the *now* like the rest of the 8X world!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12