Nokia Lumia 920 Parts?

eXiilez

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Is there anywhere where you're able to buy parts for the Lumia 920 at all? Like a replacement shell for the phone, not a case. Or even a screen if you can replace them.

rdjward

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So to be clear, if I got a nasty scratch on my phone and wanted to replace the glass I only need the $46 digitzer not the entire LCD assembly?

eXiilez

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
There's nothing on eBay in my country at all except for cases for the phone. The website looked alright however, the screens looked to be stamped with at&ts logo.. My phone is from Australia and we don't have that and my phone isn't stamped.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Replacing the shell looks like an incredibly delicate process :-/. Anyone know of any shops here in the U.S. that'll do the labor for you? The top corner of my yellow 920 just got scuffed/chipped pretty noticeably :(

NokiaBeast

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Replacing the shell is not tough at all. I was really nervous about doing it but I did it in under 30 minutes---and it only took that long because of an over abundance of caution. I tried so hard to get a cyan 920 but was unable to get one through ATT or online for over six weeks and finally just got a black 920. Bought a matte cyan OEM housing here: New Blue Matte Housing Cover Case with Sim Tray for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay

and followed a YouTube video which provided step by step instructions and the swap was pretty simple, even for me--I'm not the most adventurous or skilled person in the world. If you're thinking of doing this, don't think it's overwhelming--it isn't.

NokiaBeast

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Replacing the shell looks like an incredibly delicate process :-/. Anyone know of any shops here in the U.S. that'll do the labor for you? The top corner of my yellow 920 just got scuffed/chipped pretty noticeably :(

Replacing the shell is not tough at all. I was really nervous about doing it but I did it in under 30 minutes---and it only took that long because of an over abundance of caution. I tried so hard to get a cyan 920 but was unable to get one through ATT or online for over six weeks and finally just got a black 920. Bought a matte cyan OEM housing here: New Blue Matte Housing Cover Case with Sim Tray for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay

and followed a YouTube video which provided step by step instructions and the swap was pretty simple, even for me--I'm not the most adventurous or skilled person in the world. If you're thinking of doing this, don't think it's overwhelming--it isn't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos