WP8 Store not polling on L920

gudnuf4u

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My wife's phone is still having this problem and I can't get any updates on her phone ....I was able to get the Extra+ through some post with the QR codes, but her phone didn't get the update for the Display ...also all the apps that she bought doesn't show any updates on the Homescreen of the Store app ....I have to go into each app manually to update

anybody else still having this problem and found a solution? I tried adding a Nokia account and force syncing her MS account and still no go...even a reboot a few times

MS_DOS_3

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Still having the problem, for weeks now. Advice I received was to exchange the phone.

I was willing to do a hard reset if support from Nokia or Microsoft would guarantee that's a fix but they did not. So I don't want to spend hours restoring everything and setting the phone the way I like it if I get the same problem. I emailed them about the QR codes to see if the could publish the rest that way and maybe the first WP8 update would take care of this store issue

gudnuf4u

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Still having the problem, for weeks now. Advice I received was to exchange the phone.

I was willing to do a hard reset if support from Nokia or Microsoft would guarantee that's a fix but they did not. So I don't want to spend hours restoring everything and setting the phone the way I like it if I get the same problem. I emailed them about the QR codes to see if the could publish the rest that way and maybe the first WP8 update would take care of this store issue

That's what I'm waiting on....if the WP8 update does fix the store issue I'll be happy but if it doesn't I think I may have to return the L920 for another one...the only problem is getting another Cyan from AT&T and setting everything up again for my wife ....I'm really hoping the next update coming up does fix the store issue

mpelti

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
same here. I've manually updated a few things by searching the store or qr codes, but haven't seen an update counter on the store tile in 2 weeks.

cbrunn2

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine used to work ... but it hasn't in weeks ... just did a soft reset and the WP8 update , to no avail ... just did two updates by opening up the store and clicking the app , then it showed up to update ... so I'm guessing there is no way to fix this

xsonwong

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I asked on WindowsPhoneSupport tweeter, they ask me to do so.

1. Unpin store
2. Delete IE History
3. Use Vol Down + Power to reboot the phone
4. Pin the store and wait.

I am trying to do so. I don't sure it will works.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss