Wal-Mart Order update!

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Walmart Wireless Order Number: ********

Dear ***********,

We haven?t yet received word yet on when we?ll get the Nokia Lumia 920 phone; but we remain confident that it is coming soon. We talk with AT&T several times a day and have received a number of previously unavailable phones; but this one remains very popular and, so far, hard to come by in volume nationwide.

Once we hear a solid date that we can communicate we will send you an email and let you know exactly when we will begin shipping. You will receive an update on or before 4pm Friday, 12/14. Please know that we are not satisfied with the experience you have had with Walmart Wireless and are doing everything in our power to fulfill your order quickly. We greatly appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Walmart Wireless.

This is for a Cyan, ordered on the 23rd of Nov.

knobturner75

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
After being being told this earlier today via chat,

"Unfortunately, the supply of Nokia Lumia 920 Cyan phone is currently on hold by the manufacturer for uncertain date."

I received the same email. Here's to hoping something will get settled.

VisceralMonkey

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
It sucks, I know. I sent a multiple paragraph email to them last week asking for more information and pointing out I did ultimately hold them responsible for the poor service and delay and requesting overnight shipping asap. They day after I sent it, I got a notification it would be shipping that next day. Coincidence? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Mines red though, so maybe they had more in stock.

Also, fyi, the $100 giftcard for back Friday special won't arrive until the phone has been active for a month.

Last edited:

tri_fiXion

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
It sucks, I know. I sent a multiple paragraph email to them last week asking for more information and pointing out I did ultimately hold them responsible for the poor service and delay and requesting overnight shipping asap. They day after I sent it, I got a notification it would be shipping that next day. Coincidence? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Mines red though, so maybe they had more in stock.

Also, fyi, the $100 giftcard for back Friday special won't arrive until the phone has been active for a month.

When did you order your's ??

I ordered a red on 24th Nov and still no word from them. The same excuse every time i speak to customer service about the manufacture hold.

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
With the long wait for Cyan, I am glad I went to a white phone. I actually had the Cyan through ATT, but after getting it in my mitts, I realized the color is limiting. White and black allow you to use all the theme colors and do things like use the light background to surprising effect. Cyan worked with Cyan, Magenta and a few other brighter themes, but it was a little much. Cyan on Cyan sometimes didn't match perfectly though I will qualify that by saying the reason I returned it was screen backlight bleeding and imperfections so my screen could have been to blame. I would have had to wait for another Cyan, but the white 920 in store caught my eye and turned me to the glossy side. Shocked white is the most available color; once you see it with the steel theme, white or black background, it is a done deal.

So consider going white instead of Cyan...

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Lmao.

I got the exact email a few days ago. Except at the bottom it said "Your Friends at Microsoft Store."

avi920

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lmao.

I got the exact email a few days ago. Except at the bottom it said "Your Friends at Microsoft Store."

We are not going to get our 920's before Christmas! :unhappy:

This is the latest email from walmart which I have received today.

Dear xyz,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in fulfilling your Walmart Wireless order.

We are letting you know that Red, Yellow and Cyan Nokia Lumia phones are constrained throughout the nationwide AT&T dealer network.

We recently received several hundred Black Lumia devices while other color models are not currently available. We will continue to hold your order (unless you notify us otherwise) and send you a shipping update as soon as it is available. We are working diligently with both AT&T and Nokia to secure the phones and we will do our best to let you know before Friday December 21st if you need to make alternate plans for your phone order. If you have made this purchase as a Christmas gift we suggest that you cancel and look for an alternate model to ensure delivery prior to 12/25.

We will automatically upgrade your order to next business day shipping.

If you would like to cancel your order, we recommend you use our Customer Support site where you can quickly cancel your order with just a few clicks. You can also call our Customer Support team at 888-843-2485 and an agent will gladly help you cancel your order or select another device.

We are sorry that we don’t have better news.

Sincerely,

Walmart Wireless Customer Support Team

avi920

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Got an email from Walmart that my 920 is shipping tomorrow :grin:

Dear Xyz,

Great News! Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Red has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.

If you have any questions or to view and print the details of your order, please visit our Customer Support website by following the link below.

Customer Support

Thank you for choosing Walmart Wireless. Your order will soon be on its way to you.

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team at Walmart Wireless

knobturner75

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a cyan Lumia 920 on 11/10. Well, I got tired of waiting and tried to get the white one from WalMart, but the answer was the same as the other colors. So, I cancelled my WalMart order, walked into my local AT&T store, and walked out an hour later with a new, white Lumia 920. After today's negative email, I'm glad I made this decision.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss