Geotagging in 920

Napocensis

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am not able to find a Geo-tagging option in my Rogers phone. It does not appear under Camera settings.
The following instructions are from Nokia site for Canada, but my phone does not have a Application section under Settings, nor it has a "Photos+camera" menu.
Anyone was able to figure it out?
\Thanks.
AD

Nokia Lumia 920 User Guide
(Version 1.0 PDF 1.25 MB)

Save location info to your photos and videos
If you want to remember exactly where you were when you took a particular photo or video, you can set your phone to automatically record the location.
1.On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings.
2.Swipe to applications, and tap photos+camera > Include location info in pictures I take.
Location info can be attached to a photo or video, if your location can be determined using satellite or network methods. If you share a photo or video that contains location info, the location info may be visible to those who view the photo or video. You can switch off geotagging in the phone settings.

Last edited:

Napocensis

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the Location is turned on and working properly, confirmed by Nokia Drive.

Snakeb, that it the problem, my Rogers built does not show the "include location info in pictures I take" option... Rogers must have missed it when they packaged the firmware.
Any other Rogers users missing this feature? I may stop by a Rogers store to check, but not sure if they have any units on hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs