to-do reminders not working?

bradhicks

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Just noticed today that my to-do reminders in the calendar don't seem to be working on the Lumia 920. Any event I put in the calendar itself with a reminder works fine and I get a notification at the time specified. But if I put a task in the to-do list with a reminder set it never goes off?!

Am I missing something? Perhaps there's a setting somewhere else that turns to-do reminder notifications on and off?

I really don't want to put everything in the calendar as an appointment just to get the reminder...especially if it's just little tasks like buy milk on the way home :)

Anyone else tried the to-do list?

bradhicks

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Surely someone else out there is using to-do task reminders on their phone?!

Would be a great help if someone could take 5 mins of there time and try and set a reminder on a to-do task to see if it works for you? Would at least give me a starting point of whether I should be logging this as a bug report, or if it's something not set correctly on my phone.

Thanks.

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

I've just tried this and it seemed to work fine. Went to 'to-do', clicked the plus icon, typed something random in, slid the 'Reminder' toggle to 'On' and set a reminder date and time. It popped up on my phone at that exact time.

Sorry I can't help at all, but thought it'd help to say that it seemed to work at least this once when I tried it...

bradhicks

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for taking the time to try. I've actually also been getting some support from the Windows Phone twitter help people today and mine is now working as well now.
Not sure if it was the update that came dome this morning or not, but it works every time now, whereas yesterday I couldn't get it to work to save myself :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss