AT&T L920 owners with Manufacturer defects.

marveldave

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot I already called earlier this morning and they've processed my order.

So as I mentioned before, I called them this morning and they went ahead and processed my order. However, when I checked the order status online it went from "processing" and then "back order" and then "processing" again. I called them again about 5 minutes ago, and sure enough it was on back order although the latest status said "processing" on the order status page (I was not sure if it was even in stock at the first place this morning) Their system is so screwed up... Sigh!.... They told me that they would call me next week and place the order again for me.

Not sure if this happens to you though....

gladesmellzgood

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
So as I mentioned before, I called them this morning and they went ahead and processed my order. However, when I checked the order status online it went from "processing" and then "back order" and then "processing" again. I called them again about 5 minutes ago, and sure enough it was on back order although the latest status said "processing" on the order status page (I was not sure if it was even in stock at the first place this morning) Their system is so screwed up... Sigh!.... They told me that they would call me next week and place the order again for me.

Man I seriously hope not! Thanks for the update.

gladesmellzgood

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

My order has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow. I hope that your order has been fulfilled too!

anon(2255)

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
My issue is that we bought this phone to use for the next two years. I got my phone on 11/14 (pre-ordered on 11/7) and I'm on my third phone already. First one was within 14 days, which was all well & good, but now I'm stuck with a refurbished unit. I'm definitely NOT amused right now.

First one had horrid battery life and reboots, second one started up last week... The device was at 90% battery, all of a sudden the screen started fading & flickering, and I got the 5% low battery warning. Every reboot showed 90% again, then 30 seconds later it went back to 5%. NOT fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs