Lumia 920 India Confirmation

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920 wont cost more that 35K coz it is in competition with HTC's Windows 8x which sells at 34999
it will be around 38k. That's nice coz I thought it would be more than 40k but the WP head in India (srry I frgt his name) told mobigyan in interview that wp phones are available in market frm less than 10k to 40k.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to go off topic, but Guys, I need your favour. Go to HTTP://wp.me/p2qtUO-2m and click on my app ideas and vote them "its superb". More votes will make my app shortlisted in top 36. I just want enough votes so that my app ideas do not get lost in the crowd. Please please. Vote them, it will not take much of your time. Do read that post to know how to do that. Thank you. Hope I will see my app growing in rank.
I could WIn a 920 by ur help

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Went to a priority dealer today.. only few of them (in mumbai) have a live demo piece.. this dealer will get it tomorrow.. pre-booking has officially started.. you have to deposit Rs. 2700/- with a free gift assured (worth around Rs1500/-) for those who pre-ordered. Final market price is yet not clear but they have an expectation of 35-40k... so all the rumors of <35k can now negated.

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Did you get the phone today? Or any idea about from when they would sell?

the dealer hasn't called me yet, he said he would be getting the demo piece today. As per his expectation, it should start selling from Jan 1st Week in NPD. It would take more time to reach local dealers to start selling it.

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Went to a priority dealer today.. only few of them (in mumbai) have a live demo piece.. this dealer will get it tomorrow.. pre-booking has officially started.. you have to deposit Rs. 2700/- with a free gift assured (worth around Rs1500/-) for those who pre-ordered. Final market price is yet not clear but they have an expectation of 35-40k... so all the rumors of <35k can now negated.

With the SGN II being available for 36K and WP 8 not being such a preferred/known/popular operating system; and India being one of the most cost conscious markets in the world, I wounder how would Nokia be able to justify a price of over 35K.

As per some other rumor; if its actually launched at 29990, i'll buy it very very soon!

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
the dealer hasn't called me yet, he said he would be getting the demo piece today. As per his expectation, it should start selling from Jan 1st Week in NPD. It would take more time to reach local dealers to start selling it.

Can you please gimme the dealers contact no? I have called a couple of them in mumbai, none of them have a demo piece and they say it will come by the 28th :|

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Can you please gimme the dealers contact no? I have called a couple of them in mumbai, none of them have a demo piece and they say it will come by the 28th :|

Solutions - Nokia Priority, Recycling point
Address: 1,Bhaveshwar Market,M.G.Road Ghatkopar(E) 400077, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Phone: 919892048328

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
thanks! but Ghatkopar is too far from Bandra..did u pre-book it n do u stay near ghatkopar?

i stay near(ER) to Ghatkopar as compared to Bandra. I just called thi guy, he has the 920 in the shop right now for demo, I will pre-book it soon. He is asking for 2700/- for pre-booking.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I guess the 32k price rumour is TRUE coz we gonna get non LTE phone without all Microsoft services like Xbox music which contains music recognition, nearby gigs, etc, free Pandora subscription for 1year, and many more such features, so itna price cut to Banta he yaar!!!

Please vote for my app ideas in Nokia your wish is my app. All details here- HTTP://mobihalo.wordpress.com

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I guess the 32k price rumour is TRUE coz we gonna get non LTE phone without all Microsoft services like Xbox music which contains music recognition, nearby gigs, etc, free Pandora subscription for 1year, and many more such features, so itna price cut to Banta he yaar!!!

Please vote for my app ideas in Nokia your wish is my app. All details here- HTTP://mobihalo.wordpress.com

I dont think we have Pandora for windows phone 8 and nokia music will be there.
It may not be LTE device but cant say for sure right now anyways its atleast 1 year that airtel or anyone will start LTE on phone in India.

Amithsiji

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
One of my friend told me to not pre order Lumia 800 from Priority Store @ ₹ 30 K. One month down the line local stores sold it in less than ₹ 3K. And now it is available in ₹ 19000!!!!! Can't believe. But I love the phones and always involved in quarrel when they mocked or compared with Android..Now with BT sharing app I am going to rock....we could get a L920 from US/UK @ around 25K if you have friend there. Only need to care about the first year. After that everything is same......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte