Lumia 920 India Confirmation

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the pic :eck:
post some more pics will you
View attachment 25632

Finally, got it delivered....!!
A day late.. but seeing the latest discussion about the price above, it's worth it i guess ;)

yes, checked the imei number and it says 'Warranty status: Valid (in this country)'. The cash on delivery is not available now due to the reasons best know to the website/dealer. PS: u may call the dealer and ask him whether CoD was provided to this particular Devarshi or not.

Tip: u may contact the seller directly and get additional discount.. u may get it upto 27k. i didn't do it directly bcoz at that time CoD was available and he was asking for 100% advance if its not thru theminimall. i considered Rs.3000 extra thru website as safe.

anyways, got to go... have to play with my new toy! ;)

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 25632

Finally, got it delivered....!!
A day late.. but seeing the latest discussion about the price above, it's worth it i guess ;)

yes, checked the imei number and it says 'Warranty status: Valid (in this country)'. The cash on delivery is not available now due to the reasons best know to the website/dealer. PS: u may call the dealer and ask him whether CoD was provided to this particular Devarshi or not.

Tip: u may contact the seller directly and get additional discount.. u may get it upto 27k. i didn't do it directly bcoz at that time CoD was available and he was asking for 100% advance if its not thru theminimall. i considered Rs.3000 extra thru website as safe.

anyways, got to go... have to play with my new toy! ;)

comon man, we are not fools, that website is dead from weeks, no products and nothing.
And please, how much U PhotoShop, can be traced.
Bad things don't have shadows, but good ones does!!!

Slenzen

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
C'mon its going to be released in 1st week of jan
But NOKIA Y U NO release price and launch date!!! Its all most end of the year we need something !

rupanidm

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
comon man, we are not fools, that website is dead from weeks, no products and nothing.
And please, how much U PhotoShop, can be traced.
Bad things don't have shadows, but good ones does!!!

don't know what's wrong with u guys.. i have a aluminium shop.. i have nothing to do with photoshop. is the above image also photoshopped? (the one showing that the website is working)

anyways, trust or no trust, photoshop or not, i have my phone and i have no interest in convincing u guys that i have the phone.

Just had a chat with nokia care, they said the device will be launched at 34k something. so better if u buy it from here without thinking much about my photoshopping abilities :)

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
don't know what's wrong with u guys.. i have a aluminium shop.. i have nothing to do with photoshop. is the above image also photoshopped? (the one showing that the website is working)

anyways, trust or no trust, photoshop or not, i have my phone and i have no interest in convincing u guys that i have the phone.

Just had a chat with nokia care, they said the device will be launched at 34k something. so better if u buy it from here without thinking much about my photoshopping abilities :)

upload a pic running WP central with this comment on screen of your 920. Then U could prove its TRUE and not a troll.
And btw if U say its not an edited pic, then tell us how could the 610 box has shadow while your 920 box doesn't ?

Guys please vote for my entries in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com

Slenzen

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
upload a pic running WP central with this comment on screen of your 920. Then U could prove its TRUE and not a troll.
And btw if U say its not an edited pic, then tell us how could the 610 box has shadow while your 920 box doesn't ?

Guys please vote for my entries in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com
He tries hard, though its a fake!! Who knows he might even photoshop ^^!

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
He tries hard, though its a fake!! Who knows he might even photoshop ^^!

its clearly edited. No point to discuss further, if he had it really, he would not hv denied to give a proof. Anyway, enjoying this troll alot!
I tried calling that no. It says Jaipur, I live In Jaipur but it didn't seemsa local no, i had to put 0 to call, then no answer!!!

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
maybe my last post here.. not interested in arguing with u guys ;)

u may just call the person mentioned here and go ahead with your deal!

View attachment 25636

good byes! :)

dar ke bhaag gae hmmmmm !!! :p
btw thanks for this super entertainment. :)
I <3 Nokia Lumia........

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Guys something fishy going on at L920 product page of India.
Today at 4pm IST, I saw all Lte bands supported by it and now its removed! Anyone having confirmed info regarding it???

Please vote for my app ideas for WP in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Guys something fishy going on at L920 product page of India.
Today at 4pm IST, I saw all Lte bands supported by it and now its removed! Anyone having confirmed info regarding it???

Please vote for my app ideas for WP in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com

+1

I too saw all the LTE bands in the afternoon. I even saw a proof about it being official. Somebody had asked Nokia India on Twitter whether the operating frequency mentioned was correct or not and Nokia even replied affirmatively. Now its vanished. Although Data Network section still shows FDD-LTE(4G). Strange.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99